Thursday, October 03, 2019

Another Dollar Store Find

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was out visiting my local dollar store again recently and this wall hanging caught my
eye. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the words and glittery but I wasn't diggin' on the flowers.


Daisy Lane to the rescue! I created flowers using similar colors to liven up the decor piece.
I layered them a few times to give depth and dimension and kept the rest of the piece intact.


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Daisy Lane
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, Daisy Punch, Sponge Dauber, Gold Faceted gems
Non-SU!pplies: Fall wall hanging

Take a swing by your local dollar store to see what you can bring new life to!! 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: