Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #347

Good Morning, Stampers!


Are you ready for another great sketch challenge
this week? The Paper Craft Crew is excited to share
with you our creations and hope you will
play along with us!


I had fun creating a Christmas card with the Lots of Cheer stamp set.
Every year I say I am going to start my holiday cards early and
this year I am really going to try! Creating this
sure has me in the mood! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Lots of Joy
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Merry Merlot
Paper: Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil
Accessories: Sprig punch, Pressed Petal Specialty Washi Tape, Scripty embossing folder, Gold Trim ribbon

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Hoe does this week's sketch challenge
inspire you? Create a card and play along with us!


No comments: