Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Paper Craft Crew - Designers Choice

Good Morning, Stampers!!


The Paper Craft Crew is back this week with a Designer's Choice!
Your card - your way! It doesn't get any easier than this! 


I created this card for member of my downline who 
promoted in June. I love the words of encouragement in this
set - I wanted to let them know I am Proud as a Peacock
on their accomplishments!

Show off the gorgeous die cut by cutting the card base 1/2"
smaller and let the tail hang over the edge a bit!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Royal Peacock
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana. Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes die cuts, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends

Happie Stampin'
~Melissa

Don't forget to play along with us!
Have a project you are working on? Share it!


No comments: