Friday, June 21, 2019

Party Time!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS!!! These lovely ladies sure know how to make a girl feel loved!
THANK YOU to all who came out to celebrate with me! I am so incredibly blessed to have you all in my life! I am going to miss each and every one of you! 💓😘











Marylou put together an amazing album
filled with photos and messages from everyone who came.
This is a gift I will treasure forever!! 

 OF COURSE, it's not truly a party without
party favors! I had these "created by" stamps custom 
made especially for everyone as a thank you for their
special friendships over the years. I know they
will be stamping for many more years to come and
these stamps will put their personal touch on everything they create!



It Starts with Art is a great set for stamping
for your crafty friends!
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: