Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge # 340

Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew
Inspiration Challenge # 340!

This week, we are celebrating Precious Pets!


Shockingly, I do not have any pets, (I know!!)
so I created a card with a cow to keep with the
animal theme. I used the Pretty Peacock color
for the cow - a little something fun and different.
That's what I love about challenges - they
are all how you interpret them!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Over The Moon, Swirly Frames
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock, Poppy Parade, Early Epsresso, Petal Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Peacock DSP
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Stitched Shapes dies, Sponge Dauber, Layering Circle dies, blender pen

Happie Stampin!
~Melissa

Play along with the rest of the Crew!
Create a card featuring a pet theme 
and share with everyone to see!


No comments: