Saturday, March 02, 2019

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Watercolor Backgrounds

Good Morning, Stampers!


We are back this week with some
watercolor backgrouds to share with you!


I dug out my Brusho's for this background. It's been awhile
since I've played with them so I was excited to get started!


It's really simple to do, too! I started out with a Florentine
Frame. Then, I centered it onto a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of
watercolor paper. I spritzed fairly heavily with water over the entire area,
sprinkled the Yellow and Moss Green Brushos and
watched the the magic happen!! Once I was happy with the
way it looked, I took the frame off and set it aside to dry for a few minutes.
Once it is dried, you can start creating! 
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Fable Friends
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Mango Melody, Old Olive
Accessories: Brusho, Stampin' Spritzer, Florentine Frame thinlit, Stitched Labels framelits, Stitched Shapes framelits, White Baker's Twine, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Ready to see more fun backgrounds to try??
Go forward to see what Connie has created
or back to see what Debbie has created!


No comments: