Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge # 327

Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Sketch
Challenge #327! Isn't this just the cutest sketch??!!


I wanted to keep my card exactly as the sketch - 
even down to the bunny rabbit! This card
is for Easter, but I think it could easily
be adaped to a baby card with a swap of the sentiment!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Fable Friends
Ink: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Powder Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Be Mine Stitched framelits, Doily Builder thilits,
Blender Pen

Happie Stamin'!
~Melissa
I hope you will play along with us! 
Check out the rest of the design team has created
and get crafting!


2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the white on white!! That little bunny is adorable!

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you, Nora!!