Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #323

Good Morning, Stampers!


We are back this week with a Sketch Challenge
for you to play along with! 


AHH! I really didn't think I needed this adorable frog
set, but I caved and haven't been able to put it down!

I cut apart the frog from the unicycle to give me more
options for the images. Here, he is holding up the 
heart with the sentiment that I combined with the Forever
Lovely stamp set. I love combining products and
Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to do! 

Add this set to your shopping list!
You'll be glad you did!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: So Hoppy Together. Forever Lovely
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, All My Love DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Dot to Dot embossing folder, 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Come play along with us! 
Check out what the rest of the crew has created and
add your cards for everyone to see!


No comments: