Saturday, January 26, 2019

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - My Funny Valentine

Good Morning, Stampers!

This week, the Create with Connie and
Mary team is creating cards featuring the Valentine
 theme My Funny Valentine! Whether they are 
for the young or the young at heart, they
are sure to make you smile!


 I am loving the sweet frog images from the So Hoppy 
Together stamp set! I was able to personalize it a
bit with the outline alphabet and Valentine sentiment.
If you look closely, you can see I added lips to my frog.
She's ready to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day with
a big 'ol kiss!
SU!ppies:
Stamps: So Hoppy Together, Forever Lovely, Playful Backgrounds
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Dot to Dot embossing folder, Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends, Be Mine Stitched Framelits

Happy Stampin'!
See what funny valentines the rest
of the design team has created for you!
Go forward to see what Connie has created
or back to see what Debbie has created!

No comments: