Saturday, November 03, 2018

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite Embossing Folder

Good Morning, Stampers!

This week, the Create with Connie and Mary
Design Team are sharing their cards
featuring their favorite embossing folders.


Seriously? I have to choose just ONE? 
But I love so many of them! So, I decided
to use just a few of my favorites!! 


I cut the Whisper White cardstock
into two sizes - 3/4" x 1" and 1" x 1 3/4".
Then, I embossed them with different embossing
folders and adhered them to the card front.

Then, I added the little stamped snowman 
and the die cut snowflake swirl.

I finished the card off with a sweet little
sentiment and Pool Party/Silver Baker's Twine.
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Spirited Snowman
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Swirls and Curls embossing folder, Corrugated embossing folder, Tin Tile embossing folder, Garden Trelis embossing folder, Petal Pair embossing folder, Scattered Sequins embossing folder, Blender Pen, Clear rhinestones

Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see what the rest of the Design Team
did with their favorite Embossing Folders?
Go forward to see what Connie has created 
or back to see what Debbie has created!

No comments: