Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Celebrate Everyday Occasions Perpetual Calendar

Good Morning, Stampers!

I was asked to donate some cards for an upcoming holiday auction. Of course, I couldn't just give the cards, I had to make a perpetual calendar and card holder, too!


Never miss an opportunity to send a card!
The perpetual calendar is great for keeping special
dates close at hand!


I found these miniature size scrapbooks (approx. 4" x 5")
at me local craft store. I printed out the months and
adhered them to the inside of the book. There are
a few extra pages left over to keep any special notes close by.
The label was also printed onto Whisper White cardstock and a
die cut with the Stitched Label framelit. 

I've included FREE PRINTABLES for you to
create your own books, too! They would
make a great holiday gifts!





Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: