Saturday, October 13, 2018

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Spooky Halloween

Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome to a very "Spooky" Create
with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

This week, we are sharing our "spooky" 
Halloween creations with you. 


These adorable little ghosts are about as "spooky"
as I get - haha! I love their sweet little faces!

I created my card with the Eclipse technique and
the Toil and Trouble designer paper. "EEK" makes
it scary, right? 😏 


I cut the letters from the designer paper and set them
aside. Then, I added the panel to an embossed Gorgeous Grape 
card front. I stamped the (3) ghosts onto Whisper White
cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink and cut them out.
I adhered the ghosts to the backside of the letters
and added the letters to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Because the paper has a busy-pattern, I just
added a bit of black-glitter ribbon and a strand of mini black
sequin trim to finish it off. 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Toil and Trouble DSP
Accessories: Large Letter framelits, Striped Scallops embossing folder, Black glitter ribbon,
Mini Black Sequin Trim

Happie Stampin'!

Continue along on the hop to see 
what "spooky" creations the rest
of the designers have created!
Go forward to see what Connie 
has created or back to see what 
Debbie has created!


No comments: