Saturday, September 15, 2018

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite Holiday Catalog Greeting

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are sharing our favorite greetings from the Holiday
Mini Catalog this week at Create with Connie and Mary!
There are a lot of great sets to choose from, but I am
head-over-heals in love with the Merry Christmas
to All stamp set and coordinating Merry Christmas thinlits!!!
I've have wanted a beautiful scripted font for the holidays
and I finally got my wish!


I kept my card really simple so that your eyes are
drawn to the sparkly, shimmery words!

I snipped the bottom of the "y" so that I could fit the
embossed frame underneath and added the piece below
the frame to make it look elongated - just like it 
was meant to be! 😏
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Merry Christmas die cuts, Detailed Deer thinlits, embossing buddy, heat tool, gold embossing powder, Gold Edge ribbon, Woodland embossing folder, Gold Metallic pearls

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Ready to see what the rest of the 
design teams favorites are? Go forward to see what
Connie has created or back to see what Debbie
has created!



No comments: