Thursday, September 06, 2018

Fa La La - Tis the Season

Good Morning, Stampers!

One of the things I look forward to when a new catalog comes out is swapping with other demonstrators for great ideas to share with all of you! Today's card is one I created for a recent swap. It features a few new items from the Holiday Mini Catalog - fun and festive! All of the cards I received will be on display at my upcoming Holiday Creative Escape on Saturday, September 29th!
You will get some great inspiration with amazing variety of cards I received!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sincerely Santa, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Paper: Old Olive, Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Red Rhinestones, Delicate Lace Edgelits, Real Red ribbon, Foliage Frame framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Swirls and Curls embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: