Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Cup of Happiness

Good Morning, Stampers!


We are getting our inspiration from this
photo for this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

You can interpret any way you'd like - coffee, 
colors, warmth, layout - you're choice!


I decided to go with the warmth of the season.
Most importantly - Pumpkin Spice! 

While I am not a pumpkin-flavor fan, ( I know, I know!)
lots of people are and it's everywhere, tv, ads, social media, etc.
so, why not??!! The Mango Melody color fit just right
for my vision, too! Combined with So Saffron
and Gray Granite, it's the perfect color palatte for Fall!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Time for Tea, Birthday Banners
Ink: Gray Granite, So Saffron, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite, Mango Melody
Accessories: Bunch of Banners framelits, Blender Pen, Spot of Tea framelits, Detailed Deer thinlits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Play along with this challenge here:


No comments: