Friday, August 10, 2018

Season's Greetings Pointsettia

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm waiting patiently for another NEW Holiday Catalog order! (Customer ordering begins in September!) In the meantime, I have pulled out the Stylish Christmas set from the current catalog to create this festive card. I really like the look of the little elements hanging off the edges of my cards, so I cut this card at 3 3/4" x 5 1/2". Just be sure it will fit it into the envelope! The Stamparatus comes in handy when lining up sentiments on the card front, too! A definite MUST HAVE!!

SU!pplies: 
Stamps: Stylish Christmas
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Stamparatus, Gold Metallic Pearls, Foliage Frame framelits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful. I would love to know how you used the Stamparatus for this. Did you move the sentiment to a different spot ont the glass each time, and then move down wiht the hinges? How could you be sure it was straight? I'm stumped by this lovely card.

Melissa Davies said...

Yes, exactly! Just a steady had and lots of "eye-balling"!! Thanks so much!