Saturday, July 28, 2018

CCMC Satuday Blog Hop - I Just Called To Say I Love You

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are finishing up July with the 80's themed music
this week at the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop.
The final theme is "I Just Called to Say I Love You".
This theme is great for so many occasions or event!


I kept my card simple and highlighted the gorgeous 
Petal Promenade designer paper! The flowers
on this paper are so colorful and realistic. Adding the sentiment to 
a delicate and feminine label is 
great for a wedding, anniversary or bridal shower. 
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Petal Palette
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Petal Promenade DSP
Accessories: Stitched Labels framelits, Leyered Leaves embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
Take a look at the rest of the design team's
creations! Go forward to see Connie's project
or back to see Debbie's project!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love that paper!

Melissa Davies said...

Me too, Melanie!