Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Manly Moments

Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the June Paper Pumpkin Thing 
Blog Hop - Manly Moments!

I hear so often how difficult it is coming up with masculine cards, 
so this kit is absolutely perfect for any masculine theme or event!


So, I thought I would change things up a bit and
go with a scrapbook page and binoculars!


The pieces fit nicely onto a 6" x 6" square page.
Just trim the excess off the edges.
I used the leaf punch and punched the pattern 
paper from the kit as well as some from 
Mossy Meadow cardstock.
The little "nails" are just basic pearls colored with
a black permanent marker.

Finely, the Make a Difference stamp set made it really
easy to create my own title for the page!


Aren't these fun??!! I admit, I am a toilet paper roll
saver! lol! I never really know what I plan to do with them, 
but I always seem to find a use for them!

Here, I took apart the envelope to wrap the roll.
I hot glued the two tubes together and punched a hole on
 each side. I had a little bit of cord left over 
from the May kit and it came in handy for the strap! 
I colored the inside of the tubes with a black marker.

The little ones will love going on an adventure with these!
Don't forget to bring the camera!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Hop along with the other designers!



3 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Lol, you're so clever, making those binoculars...I'm also a toilet paper roll saver! Thanks for sharing :-D

Jenny Hall said...

Beautiful layout, Melissa :-)

Monika said...

It is a perfect kit for an adventure scrapbook page! I have to admit I would not have considered making binoculars out of this kit - that was thinking outside the box!