Thursday, March 29, 2018

Paper Pumpkin March Blog Hop - May Good Things Grow

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's Paper Pumpkin's Birthday and we are celebrating!
The May Good Things Grow stamp set and card kit
has a touch of victorian/shabby chic feel and I love it!

**BONUS**
Paper Pumpkin included a gift for subscribers -
a package of wood embellishments!
Be sure to check them out in my projects below:



I made a swing card for my first project. I really
miss using brads and I was so happy to see them
included in the embellishments! The swing
gives the recipient a fun little interactive surprise!


For this project, I cut apart the envelope
and attached it to a bag of flower bulbs.
The sentiments included in the kit are
so sweet and really speak to the heart!
Here, I stamped the sentiment right
onto the wood embellishment with the 
Early Espresso ink. I have someone special
in mind for this gift!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Follow along on the hop!

NEW SUBSCRIBERS get 1/2 off
a 2- month subscription now thru May 11th! 

2 comments:

Creative Candy said...

Great projects! The flower bulbs are so appropriate for this kit!

Sara Levin said...

Love how you turned the pretty envelope into a great bag topper!