Wednesday, December 20, 2017

PCC Inspiration Challenge #273 - Holidays

Good Morning, Stampers!
I am so excited to be joining the Paper Craft Crew Design Team! What an honor! I'm looking forward to playing along with each challenge! Today, we are getting inspiration from this beautiful holiday photo!


Image may contain: text

I love the deep red with touches of gold shimmer, so I
created a holiday thank you card with similar elements!


I colored the image with our new Cherry Cobbler and
Old Olive Stampin' Blends. Once finished, I flecked some
gold glitter all around to add a bit of sparkle and elegance.

Ready to play along? Check out the Paper Craft Crew Challenge
and enter your creation!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Floral Statements
Ink: Tuxedo Black Momento
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler blends, Old Olive Blends, Gold Glitter, Vanilla/Gold Baker's Twine, Simple Stripes embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: