Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sugarplum Wreath

Good Morning, Stampers!

Have you ever started out stamping one thing only to find that it is completely different that what you expected? Well, that's what happened with today's card!


I thought I would try to create a wreath using the greenery image.
I set a punched circle as a guide to help me stamp around the circle.
When I lifted the circle, it didn't look much like a wreath, haha, it looked 
like a star! Not what I was execting, but I love how it turned out! A good goof!


Want to see more ideas using the Sugarplum Dreams stamp set? 
I am highlighting the Sugarplum Dreams stamp set for the Create 
with Connie and Mary October Mini Session this month. 
Another alternate idea to use featuring this set!

I can't show you the project from the session because it is exclusive to 
subcribers only, so get over to Create with Connie and Mary 
and subscribe! You can be stampin' those projects right away!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sugarplum Dreams
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Christmas Around the World DSP
Accessories: Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim, Old Olive ribbon, Blender pen, Decorative Ribbon Border punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Goof!!! What size circle did you use?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Debra! I used the 1 1/4" circle punch.