Friday, October 06, 2017

Nutcracker Gift Tag

Good Morning, Stampers!


The October Mini Session will be available
soon! There are so many great new products
and we can't wait to show you our exclusive
projects we created just for subscribers!

I can't show you my project, but I can share
with you a tag I created with the set I am
featuring - Sugarplum Dreams!


I love this set! It's not the holidays
season without the Nutcracker! 



The design team has created (14) step-by-step project tutorials that 
are easy to follow and recreate! All the projects are great
inspiration for your holiday cards and gift-giving, too!

**BONUS**
BE MERRY KIT BONUS PROJECT:  
Purchase BOTH October and November 2017 Mini Sessions and 
get a BONUS 2017 TUTORIAL featuring the Be Merry Kit designed 
by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase!  We are sure 
you'll enjoy this different use of the ornament kit!

Be Merry Hanging snippet

for all of the details or to subscribe!
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: