Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas Wreath

Good Morning, Stampers!

We're celebrating Christmas in July the week at my Weekly 3/$5 card classes! This card does not use your typical holiday stamp sets, but I think it works! By using traditional colors, the wreath is transformed with a more Christmasy feel.


Contact me for class details at: rubberfunatics@att.net
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Friend, Better Together
Ink: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Early Epsresso
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Gold Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

He's not finished with me yet! said...

Hi, Melissa ~~

I love this card! I'm always looking for something elegant and this fits the bill. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the "Merry Christmas" sentiment? I really like the font and it fits so perfectly with the card.

Thanks!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks! I'm so glad you like it! The sentiment is from Better Together and can be found here: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141736