Friday, June 02, 2017

New Catalog Open House

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had so much fun having everyone over for my New Catalog Open House this past week!
I had (2) make n' takes using new products planned....



Lots of retired stamps sets....


punches, die cuts and embellishments for sale!


A sneek peek at several new products. I was fortunate enough to have participated a 
couple of swaps with fellow demonstrators so those fabulous samples were on display, too!


A few treats for the stampers! Paper and ribbon sampler, hand stamped note pads, catalog
tabs, new In-Color sampler and of course, CHOCOLATE!


Some of the stampers creating their projects!



Thanks to everyone who came! If you were unable to attend and need a catalog, contact me!
I would be happy to get one out to you!

Didn't get in on the product shares? There is still time!
Get a FREE package of clear Faceted Gems when you 
spend $35 or more on product shares - a $5.00 value!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Carole Beth said...

Where do you get catalog tabs?

Melissa Davies said...

Hi Carole! Just a file I created. Email me and I can forward you the PDF :O)