Sunday, June 18, 2017

Embossing Embossing Paste

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have had so much fun sharing different ways of using the new Embossing Paste and Decorative Masks at my classes this past week! Did you know you can emboss the embossing paste?!!



Here, I created my own cardstock mask with the spoon from the 
Frozen Treats framelits.Then, I added the embossing paste, sprinkled 
it with silver embossing powder and heat set. I can
see so many possibilities with creating custom masks with all 
of the fabulous framelits we have in the catalog!




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cool Treats
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Foil
Accessories: Frozen Treats framelits, Cupcake Cutouts framelits, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Whisper White ribbon

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: