Friday, March 03, 2017

Hello Bumblebee

Good Morning, Stampers!

Yesterday, I showed you a card featuring Sale-A-Brations's Inside the Lines designer paper and Assorted Glimmer paper pack. You can see the card HERE.  I had the letters leftover, so I thought I would put them to good use and create another card with them! I just colored the bottom half of the letters with a blender pen and inks and added them to the embossed card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The little die cut bumblebee from the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits adds just a little whimsy without taking away from the floral letters.

SU!pplies:
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Flirty Flamingo,Wysteria Wonder, Crumb Cake
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Inside the Lines DSP
Accessories: Large Letter framelits, Detailed Dradonfly thinlits, Hexigons embossing folder, Blender pen

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: