Friday, August 05, 2016

Love You More

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have some great news to share with you! The NEW Create with Connie and Mary August Session is coming soon! The August Session is filled with (5) projects - cards and 3D - created exclusively for subscribers. The designers are featuring the products from the 2016-2017 Idea Book and Catalog that provide you some great ideas for your personal projects as well as for your classes. The best part is that ALL projects are available as soon as the session goes live on August 11th!

I can't share my project with you, but I can give you a little hint as to what stamp set I am featuring!
Fresh Fruit! I absolutely love this set for the summertime! Clean, fresh and oh so yummy!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Fresh Fruit
Ink: Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
Accessores: Sunshine Wishes thinlits

to subscribe to the August Session!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: