Saturday, May 14, 2016

CCMC Saturday BLog Hop Color Me Happy

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are jumping on the adult coloring craze this week at
the Create with Connie and Mary - just Color Me Happy!!

Believe it or not, I have not one adult coloring book!
I know, I know! But really, who needs one when you can
use stamps? And DO I HAVE STAMPS!

I came across the snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes 
stamp set. The images are very detailed and perfect
for coloring! I needed a small filler and the little flowers
from Cottage Greetings fit nicely. Coloring in bright, 
vibrant colors and adding the buttefly 
doesn't make the snowflakes look like snowflakes at all!


After coloring, I covered the entire piece with Versamark ink.
Then, I added Heat and Stick powder and sprinkled with
Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I wish you can see just
how sparkly this is - the photos really
don't do it justice!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cottage Garden, Flurry Of Wishes
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Itty Bitty Flower punch, Butterfles Thinlits, Greetings thinlits, Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Rhinestones, Heat and Stick powder. blender pen
HAVE YOU HEARD??

May Mini Session is NOW AVAILABLE!


Get a sneak peek on NEW Products from
the 2016-2017 Catalog!
for all the details!



Want more Color Me Happy ideas?
See what fabulous idea Connie has to share with you!



1 comment:

MarvA1ix said...

This card just gave me goose bumps! It's so clever to use the snowflakes in a summery design. Love the idea for coloring, too.