Saturday, April 30, 2016

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Tangelo Twist

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm so glad you joined us for the last of the 2014-2016 
In Color Collection Blog Hop!

Last but not least, we have Tangelo Twist to share
with you! Of course, I couldn't think of a better stamp set
to pair it with than the Apple of My Eye!
I kept it simple - stamping off on the oranges first.
My little Tangelo bunting is embossed and hung with the 
Basic Black Baker's Twine. 
The little punched flowers have Tangelo Twist 
centers and are filled with Crystal Effects 
for a little added dimension and shine.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Apple of My Eye
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Itty Bitty Flower punch, Crystal Effects, Basic Black Baker's twine, 1 3/8" circle punch, Elegant Dots embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!

Continue on to Connie's fabulously creative project!


Missed Debbie's inspiration? Take a step back and see!


2 comments:

libbystamps said...

What a fun card! Love the orange slices! Cute!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment :O)