Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bold and Bright Birthday

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a fun and quick card to share with you today! You won't believe how fast and easy it is to get this bright, bold color! Once you make one, you won't be able to stop!


I inked up my clear acrylic block with Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay ink pads. Then, with a light spritz of some water, I stamped the block onto my watercolor paper and allowed to dry. Once dried, I added the sentiment die cut from Basic Black cardstock and added several gold glimmer circles using the Cupcake Builder punch. That's it!

SU!pplies:
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Watercolor, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Party Pop Up thinlits, Cupcake Builder punch, Water spritzer, 3 7/16" x 4 7/16" Acrylic Block

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: