Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dear Friend

Good Morning, Stampers!
The Create Mini Session is LIVE!
Be sure to join us for a fun-filled session of
great projects featuring products from the 
Occasion Mini Catalog!
Visit Create with Connie and Mary for the details!

I was going for a little more of an elegant touch with today's project. I've seen this stamp in pretty pastels and vibrant brights, but thought I would give a more muted-tone a try. I do think the browns give a more elegant feel to it. Of course, adding gold glitter helps a whole lot, too! I hope you enjoy!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Birthday Blooms, First Sight
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Mettalic GOld Washi Tape, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Gold Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: