Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Just Sayin' Hello

Good Morning, Stampers!

The card I am sharing with you today is one I am featuring in my Weekly 3/$5 Card Classes this week. It's simple and soft and works well for any occasion - and that's the theme this week! All Occasion. The Crazy About You stamp set has lots of words that can be mixed and matched to really personalize the sentiment.

 I have to let you in on a little secret. See that Itty Bitty Pink Pirouette flower on the "H"? I smeared ink on it. YEP. ME. It happens more than you think! It's a good thing we have cute little elements to fix our boo-boo's! Right??!!

Hope to stamp with you this week!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Crazy About You
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray Neutral Color Collection, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Gray Marker, Hello You Thinlits

Happie Stampin!
~Melissa

No comments: