Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's Your Day!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had so much fun showing stampers some of the new products coming in the new Occasions Mini Catalog last week during my Open House! This is one of the cards they made using the Party with Cake stamp set and coordinating Party Pop-Up thinlit dies. Those dies were a HIT! I know they can't wait to get their hands on them! I just love the little surprise inside!


(All new products are available beginning Jan 5, 2016!)

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Party WIth Cake (coming Jan 5th)
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, It's My Party DSP (coming Jan 5), Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Itty Bitty Star punch, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Party Pop-Up Thinlits, Confetti embossing folder, Oval framelits, Banner Punch

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: