Friday, September 25, 2015

September My Paper Pumpkin Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had so much fun playing with the September My Paper Pumpkin kit this month! These little treats are so stinkin' cute!! If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, watch this video. Then, scroll down to to see what alternative project I created using the stamp set that is included in the kit!


Once you make the little treats, challenge yourself to see 
what else you can create! These little cards I created are great for slipping into
gift bags or just to brighten someone's day!
They measure 1 1/2" x 8 1/2". A great way to use up
your scrap papers, too!


Next month, we are going PINK!
Subscribe before October 10th to be included! 
www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Select me as your demonstrator for a FREE GIFT!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: