Monday, September 21, 2015

A Silent Night

Good Morning, Stampers!

This is another card I created for a recent private class I held last week. Something about the white against the navy is just so striking and elegant. Just perfect for a snow scene with the Sleigh Ride Edgelit,too! If you are interested in a private class, contact me! I'd love to get you all the details on a fun stamping night with family and friends!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Jingle All The Way
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
Accessories: Circle Framelits, Star Framelits, White Glitter Ribbon, Silver Thread, Confetti Star punch, Basic Rhinestones, Softly Falling embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Lynette S. said...

SO Beautiful! Great Way to use Sleigh Ride edgelits! I love it!