Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fancy Foil Holiday Card Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so excited that the Holiday Mini Catalog is going LIVE in just 2 days! I have been playing and creating with all my new products and am ready to share some of my creations with you!

This is the newest of my card kits featuring the gorgeous Holiday Fancy Foil vellum and gorgeous embellishments that compliment the foils beautifully.

(Ships September 1, 2015)

Fancy Foil Holiday Card kit includes:
* All consumable supplies to create the (3) cards shown
* All die cuts and embellishments
* Full-Color step-by-step instructions

Kit DOES NOT include:
* Stamp sets/stamped images 
* Ink
* Adhesive
* Shipping 

Supplies needed to complete the cards:
* Flurry of Wishes stamp set
* Silver embossing powder
* Versamark ink
* Heat tool

Fancy Foil Card Kit - $10.00 (+ shipping - US only)


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: