Friday, August 21, 2015

August My Paper Pumpkin

Good Morning, Stampers!

Have you seen the My Paper Pumpkin kit for August yet? If you are a subscriber, you have and I don't need to tell you how beautiful it is! If you haven't seen it, take a peek at the video and see for yourself! Then, scroll down to see the alternative project I created using the supplies!




The project I created is definitely a hand-delivered gift (or packed nicely in a box for shipping).
The envelope slides open from both sides to reveal the card! I love doing this to envelopes! It's fun and unexpected for the recipient!

I sealed the envelope closed; then cut across at approximately 1/3. You should have (2) envelope pieces to slide your finished card into. Just decorate and give as a gift! Just keep in mind that the card can not be too thick or it will not fit into the envelope :O)

Additional supplies needed:
Gold Sequin Trim


There is still time to subscribe to receive the September Paper Pumpkin kit! I had a little sneek peek at the kit during convention and it is filled with adorable little Fall treats! (sorry, no photos)
Subscribe at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and select me as your Demonstrator. I'll have a FREE GIFT for you!


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: