Friday, July 31, 2015

Butterfly Congrats

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have the last of my convention swaps to share with you today. This particular swap was Over-The-Top Tags. I have participated in this swap several times and it is always amazing to see the gorgeous creations I receive from everyone!

I found the idea for this tag - believe-it-or-not-  from a pair of shorts I bought for my son recently. I love the way it opened, so different and fun! A tag within a tag! The orignal tag was on a much smaller scale, but I wanted mine to be large enough to fit a gift card. So, I fiddled with some measurements and this was the result!


SU!pplies: 
Stamps: Watercolor Wings, B.Y.O.P
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 1/8" hand punch, Silver Metallic Doily 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Whisper White ribbon, Silver embossing powder, heat tool, Ezpressions Natural Elements, Fluttering embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Silver Metallic Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful gift card holder. Thanks for sharing. Now to try and deconstruct the closure. A puzzle to be solved.