Friday, May 29, 2015

Open House Gift Bags

Good Morning, Stampers!

As you read this, I am busy getting ready for my New Catalog Open House! I am so excited that the 2015-2016 Idea Book and catalog goes live in just a few days!

Here is a little "thank you" I created for all who are planning to attend the Open House. It's filled with a couple of goodies that I know they will love! Can you guess how I made them? If you guessed the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board, you'd be correct! Of course, I just had to make them in the fabulous NEW In-Colors, too!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: You're So Sweet
Ink: Delightful Dijon*, Mint Macaron*, Watermelon Wonder*, Tip Top Taupe*, Cucumber Crush*
Paper: Delightful Dijon*, Mint Macaron*, Watermelon Wonder*, Tip Top Taupe*, Cucumber Crush*
Accessories: Gift Bag Punch Board, Delightful Dijon ribbon*, Mint Macaron ribbon*, Watermelon Wonder* ribbon, Tip Top Taupe ribbon*, Cucumber Crush ribbon*, Wide Oval punch, Basic Rhinestones, Heart Border punch
*Available June 2, 2015

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: