Saturday, May 02, 2015

Like A Mom

Good Morning, Stampers!


I'm playing along with the HSS Sketch Challenge #210 today!
I love the simplicity of the layout - my kind of style!


I turned the sketch on the side and stamped the flowers
with layers to give a 3D look. I kept the color of the 
flowers soft to focus on the beautiful sentiment.

Be sure to check out all the details on the challenge HERE
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Mother's Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Pearls

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great mother's day card! I love the flowers and the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

Fabulous Mother's Day card! I love how you flipped the sketch. Very clean and simple. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.