Saturday, April 25, 2015

Card "Create"tions Saturday Blog Hop - Playful Pennants

Good Morning, Stampers!

How can it be that this is the LAST Saturday Blog Hop for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Collection?? My, how fast time flies! It has been a fun and faboulous collection - I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

If you are following along on the hop, you are arriving from Mary's Stampercamper blog. I love her take on this week's project! If you are just joining the hop, no worries, you will be taken all the way around and you won't miss a thing!

This past week, I featured the Playful Pennants stamp set. Today, I have a fun team treat - great for ANY sport! I covered little chocolate nugget candy with designer paper, Then, I added a rainbow of colored pennants on the top of each one.You can easily adapt these to specific team colors, too!
They are arranged on a tray of grassy Wild Wasabi cardstock. They can easily slide into a clear bag for easy gift-giving.




A piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock cut to 1 1/2" x 6" and
scored 1/2" on each side can fit (6) candies nicely.
Snip the sides with the fringe scissors for the grassy look!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Playful Pennants
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry Pacific Point, Basic Black, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Confetti Celebration DSP
Accessories: Fringe Scissors, Petite Pennants punch
Non-SU: Nugget-shaped chocolates

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
She has something special to share with you!

No comments: