Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Hot (Watercolor) Mess

Good Morning, Stampers!

Oh, boy, where do I begin with this project?? Have you ever had an idea in your head and when you attempt to get it on paper, it just doesn't go as planned? Well, that was me with this card! I knew I wanted a watercolor look, but the more I touched it, the worse it got - lol! Too much water, not enough water, too much ink, not enough ink, etc.,etc., etc... Finally, I gave up, added a few pearls, some crochet trim and called it a card!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Blue Ribbon
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Watercolor, Old Olive
Accessories: Venetian Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Spring Flowers embossing folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Spritzer, Stampin' Stapler

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If only my messes turned put this lovely!!

Unknown said...

If only my messes turned put this lovely!!