Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You Warm My Heart

Good Morning, Stampers!

I've definitely been on a bit of a Sheltering Tree kick these last few days. I have another one to share with you today!

I created the tree using a mask and medium heart framelit. One of the things I really love about Photopolymer stamps is the flexibility it offers. I was able to curve the sentiment to follow the curve of the heart - more possibilities - I LOVE that!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride
Paper: Something Borrowed DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Gold Shimer
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Itty Bitty flowers punch, Basic Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you, Cary!