Monday, February 09, 2015

Happy (HEART) Day!!

Good Morning, Stampers!


TODAY is the LAST of my projects for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection!
I can't believe we are finishing up Week 4 this week! Time DOES fly when you're havin' fun!

Here is a little hint of the stamp set I used for my project - the Cheerful Critters are so adorable!
I created these little candy heart boxes using the Stacked With Loved Designer paper and the Cheerful Critters stamp set. A fun Happy (Heart) Day treat for anyone!


If you haven't had a chance to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection, 
have NO FEAR! There is still time and you won't miss a single project!
Just visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cheerful Critters
Ink: Momento Tuzedo Black, 
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Stamped with Love DSP, Red Glimmer 
Accessories: Happy Heart embossing folder, heart framelits, Pink Pirouette Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Crumb Cake Blendabilities, Itty Bitty Heart Punch, 
NON SU: Candy heart boxes.

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very sweet card!!!! love the inspiration on these!!!
tfs:)