Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hello Life Valentine Kit

Good Morning, Stampers!

The response to Stampin' Up!'s new Hello Life Home Decor project kit has been amazing! I'm so glad you like it as much as I do!! I am looking forward to creating a new idea for you each month!

Over the next 11 months, I will offer different interchangeable kits that will coordinate with the current Holiday/season - complete with full-color instructions and embellishments! Stamped images, adhesive and shippping ARE NOT INCLUDED.

January started with the basic kit. You can order this kit directly in my online store for $24.95 (+ tax and shipping - US only) Use item #137949  SHOP HERE

Next up is the Valentine kit! This has been designed to compliment the starter kit. Several of the pieces from the basic starter kit will be used in this month for a quick and easy change-up! 


All you will need to complete the Valentine kit is:
Stamps: You Plus Me
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Whisper White, Real Red
Adhesive: Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multi-purpose Liquid glue or Snail
Tools: Scissors


SOLD OUT
More kits coming soon!
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to still order one of these kits. Would it be possible still? If so, please email me at vanattall@aol.com!

I love this idea!

Lisa