Monday, December 01, 2014

Christmas Bliss Icicles

Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm bringing back and "oldie but goodie" for today's project - icicles! When I first learned this about 8 years ago, I think I icicled just about everything that winter- lol! It is really cool-looking - you can't resist touching it!

It is so simple to do - just required lots of "wait time"! I'm featuring this technique this week in my Weekly 3/$5 Card Classes - hope you can make it! 

To Create Icicles:
1. Add Crystal Effects to waxes paper to resemble icicles.
2. Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
3. Allow several hours to dry completely.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Endless Wishes, Christmas Bliss
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories: Northern Flurry embossing folder, Soft Sky Seam Binding, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: