Monday, November 03, 2014

Letterpress Winter Banner

Good Morning, Stampers!

Well, it's my last day to share a project with subscribers at Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition. I can't believe how fast these weeks went! We've seen lots of great project ideas - I am so grateful to be able to work with such talented designers!

I've created a little winter banner to share with you featuring the stamp set I used for this week's project. I have been having a lot of fun playing and creating with the Letterpress Winter stamp set. There are so many different papercrafting ideas and I have gotten quite a lot of use out of this set!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Letterpress Winter
Ink: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Paper: All Is Calm DSP, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil
Accessories: Deco Label framelits, Frosted Sequins, Snowflake Card Thinlit, Circle Framelits, Silver Satin Ribbon, 3/4" circle punch, Flower Framelits, Banner Framelits, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" hole punch


Even though this is the last week of the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition
ALL projects will be available for one year after so you will have lots of time to create 
all of the fabulous projects!Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the important details! 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Cary said...

Melissa! It is beautiful!! I hope to CASE YOU soon! XXXOOO

Melissa Davies said...

Thank You, Cary!