Friday, September 05, 2014

Four Feather Elegance

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so excited! TODAY is MY day to share my EXCLUSIVE cards at Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card "Create"tions! I had so much fun designing these cards for the subscribers, I sure hope you have joined this edition!

Like I mentioned, ONLY subscribers get to see the cards, but I do want to give you, my faithful blog readers, a little hint of what my cards are all about. Do you recognize this stamp set? It is called Four Feathers and is the set I am featuring for my ensemble this week.


One of my favorite looks for this set is embossed in gold. So pretty and elegant! 
I kept the background simple by embossing the Handcarved background stamp. See the 
speckles in the embossing? I added a little bit of gold embossing powder to my White
embossing powder. Tones down the stark of the white just a bit and gives the illusion of 
added texture - fun and easy, too!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Handcarved, Four Feathers, Good Greetings
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories: White embossing powder, Gold embossing powder, feathers framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Finishing Touches edgelits, 

If you'd like to join the Holiday Card "Create"tions, there is still time to get in on all the fun!
Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: