Monday, September 08, 2014

Bright and Beautiful Greetings

Good Morning, Stampers!

Hooray! TODAY is my day to share my EXCLUSIVE cards at the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card "Create"tions!

Now, I'm sure you know by now that only subscribers can see what the designers have created for the Edition, but I will give you a little peek into the set I am featuring today:



What do you think? Curious as to what my card ensemble looks like? Then head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe! Not only will you see today's projects, but you will get all the projects from beginning to end!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bright and Beautiful
Ink: Versamark
Paper: very Vanilla, Trim the Tree DSP
Accessories: Lucky Stars embossing folder, Gold embossing powder, heat tool, Star framelits, Gold Basic Metal buttons, Gold Baker's Twine

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: