Wednesday, July 16, 2014

You're A Star!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am heading to Salt Lake City today for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention! I am SO EXCITED to catch up with friends both near and far!

I have a quick and easy card to share with you. I am so happy that STARS were brought back to the catalog! Stamps, framelits and punches! WOO HOO!


The stamp set is called Pictogram Punches and it is made to coordinate with the Itty Bitty Accent punches - LOVE that! I added a larger star with the framelits using the Silver Glimmer paper - so sparkly!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Pictogram Punches, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents punches, Star framelits


Be sure to check back this week! I will have updates and pictures 
from Convention to share with you!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: